Here I am....time to get Botox injections again. I get them about three or four times a year depending on the area. I think I'm about 49 in this video, and I think you can see that Botox has helped me from developing static wrinkles on my forehead, around my eyes and above my lips.
A fun announcement: We were recently named the only Platinum Plus Provider for Botox, Juvederm, and Latisse in the State of Idaho. We thank all of our great clients for supporting us. Botox and filler treatments are our specialty. Dr. Kerr and our Nurse Injector, Rachel are skilled in advanced Botox techniques that can help a client achieve a younger look without looking frozen. That's probably the biggest fear that clients have to overcome....but if they go to an experienced injector with knowledge of the right techniques, their fears just dissolve away.
Botox has also been used on and off label cosmetically for the following:
- Remove Wrinkles (not just "elevens" between the eyes) forehead, and around the eyes.
- Eliminate smoker's lines
- Give the upper and lower lips a "pout"
- Relax muscles of lower face to give the corners of the mouth a lift
- Eyebrow lift
- Open the eyes for a wider look (non-surgical eye lift)
- Relax muscles in the lower jaw to give face a slimmer more feminine look
- Relax neck bands
- Migraine headaches (recently FDA approved) Usually 6 months to a year of relief with one time treatment.
- Excessive Sweating of underarms, hands & feet