Friday, July 17, 2009

Keep a journal for weight loss

This is a tip for all our Smartlipo, Zerona, and Take Shape for Life clients who are trying to lose or maintain their lost inches.

KEEPING A JOURNAL FOR WEIGHT LOSS CAN BE POWERFUL!
A recently released study that tracked 1685 middle-aged men and women for six month compared those who kept a food diary to those who didn't. Those who wrote down what they ate every day lost twice as much weight as those who didn't . The mere act of tracking food intake can be extremely powerful.

Day-Timer has a Weight Management System for about $50. You can go to www. daytimer.com

I wanted to see if I could find something else that might be even better. So of course I went to Amazon.com and found The DietMinder Personal Food & Fitness Journal for about $10.00. I just ordered one and I'll let you know how I like it.