Wednesday, March 23, 2011

IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Treatments- Get rid of sun damage!



 IPL treatments get rid of sun damage, wrinkles and more!

Intense Pulsed Light Before and After photos- Click HERE!!!

The IPL or Intense Pulsed Light Treatment removes sun damage and wrinkles… but it has more benefits. A series of intense pulsed light treatments (IPL) dramatically erase:
  • Freckles
  • Sun damage
  • Age spots
  • Irregular pigmentation
  • Tiny spider veins
  • Enlarged pores
  • Redness, flushing and Rosacea
  • Wrinkles around the eyes, lips and forehead
IPL treatments can stimulate collagen production and reduce redness and small veins on the face. There is minimal downtime with some peeling of sun spots a few days after treatment.Normal activity may be resumed immediately following treatment.  Avoid going out into the sun immediately after treatment and sun screen is a must!  Six treatments are recommended for the best results, but often just 2 or 3 treatments as in the BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS below....will do the trick!


IPL Treatment Cost
Intense pulsed light cost depends on the size of the treatment area and the number of treatments given.
The cost of the procedure can start at $75 on up depending on the size of the area treated and number of treatments given.

IPL Risks
Intense Pulsed Light Treatments are very safe.   IPL devices should be run by an experienced laser technician under the direction of a physician.  Side effects may include:  redness, dryness and flaking are common.  Sun spots and freckles may darken and flake off in a few days.    Pigment changes usually fade within a few days but can last longer. In rare instances, temporary swelling an/or blistering can occur.

Read what some of our clients are saying about the IPL Treatment:

Tiffany, I want to thank you for all your help. For the first time in years I feel comfortable showing my arms…and my face look great. Thanks for being honest and professional.
Yours Truly, Miriam (Miriam had IPL treatments on face and arms)
12.23.09

“I have now, at age 60, the best skin of my life since I’ve been coming to Silk Touch Medspa and seeing Tiffany who helped develop a treatment plan for me. I am so thrilled because when I was a teen, my face was a field of pimples. It was awful for many years and left scars, mainly on my cheeks. So far, I’ve had 2 IPLs and 2 chemical peels and what a difference they have made. I can go without makeup for the first time in my life because I have no pimples, scars, blotches, brown spots, etc. that I’d ordinarily have to cover up. Friends and even people I don’t know remark at how good my skin looks. I’m often told I don’t look at all my age. The treatments have given me a very youthful glow, smooth, even skin tone, skin tightening (a real plus) and kept wrinkles at bay. I am so thrilled. Thank you Tiffany and Silk Touch. I look better now than I ever have, truly. ”
Karen K.
10.10.09