Thursday, October 30, 2008

Long, luxurious eyelashes

So many of you have asked me about my eyelashes that I thought I'd give you a little more information. I have used the following products: Revitalash & Jan Marini Eyelash Intervention. I feel that both products work equally well. In fact, I did my own double blind study. I put Jan Marini on my left eyelash and Revitalash on my Right. I did this for a little over a month and really couldn't tell any difference. All the Silk Touch staff were given free Revitalash product to try...so watch for long luscious lashes!

I really didn't want to do this double blind study shown to the right, I wasn't that brave. We carry both Jan Marini Eyelash Intervention and Revitalash at the Medspa.
My eyelashes have nearly doubled in length and are much thicker and healthier. You can also use this product on your eyebrows.
It is an easy product to use. You apply it like eyeliner on the top eyelids only before going to bed. Results are seen within 2 weeks.